Here's what we received from Zach this morning:
Well, I haven't decided if I will actually use the soap...and we haven't been back to those people yet because they told us to come back in a few weeks. We haven't found that kid yet and we have more cancelled appointments then I have ever seen before on my mission.
Well, to tell you the truth things are kind of rough here...me and Elder Hall are getting along fine but were are just not getting anything. We find someone cool but then they fall through. I don't know what is going on but we're just stagnating right now. I hate finishing the day and feeling like we didn't accomplish anything.
So my week wasn't anything special...nothing big happened at all.
Oh wait...we did commit an investigator from back before I was here to baptism with President...but he didn't really answer and he didn't come to church yesterday so we'll see what happens. Other than that I've got nothing else for you.
Love you all,
Zach
No comments:
Post a Comment