Since our summer has been filled with John travelling, Scout Camp, EFY, Basketball Camp, Girls Camp and Seminary Training, we've found the need to take our summer vacation one day at a time. So the first day of our family vacation was Wednesday. The unanimous activity of choice was bowling. We had a great time, and by some twist of fate, I won all 3 games! You would understand what a big deal this is if you knew that I'm usually right there at the very bottom of the leader board whenever I go bowling. I've come to accept this fact. Here are the results from game 1 (and yes, my score is non-bumper aided in case you were wondering!):

Here are some pictures that show our amazing bowling skills:

John

Kam
Parker
Kailen
After bowling we went to lunch at Ci Ci's Pizza. It was yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment