The Kelley Kronicles
Welcome to our blog!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Mission Update
Zach's keeping busy and he has two new investigators! Yipppeee! Here's what he had to say about them: "Well, we have 2 new investigators, one is an old investigator from 6 years ago that we found. He's a bit of a health nut. Every Saturday evening we go to an athletic complex and play soccer and other sports trying to find people, and we told him about it and he showed up. But he and I didn't play, we did some "cross fit" workout program instead and it was really...intense, but I did it no problem. I think we'll be able to hold onto this guy. The other is actually a Red Cross worker who has lived for years in Africa for the Red Cross". Pretty exciting! He hits the 9-months-out mark on the 17th, which is also his one year anniversary for going through the temple. Time is really flying......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment