The Kelley Kronicles

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mission Update

Here's what we received from Zach yesterday morning:

This week was pretty uneventful. We received a new investigator and he came to the last part of church. We also brought a member who hadn't been to church in over 8 years. And of course the monthly potluck makes everyone happy. Sounds like your weekend was fun. I was going to send a cd with pics but then I cleaned out my camera of all the old pictures I posted on shutterfly and realized that I don't have that many...so I'll start taking more pics and then send a cd. The transfer is half over already and my next one is just one big guess. Nobody has any idea where I will be going (except for president and the assistants of course, and they aren't telling). It's really weird for Kailen to be 12...and for Parker to be almost as tall as dad. I emailed Kailen and Grandma Underwood to wish them happy birthday. Other than that nothing big has happened this week. I plan on taking a long nap today, I'm so tired. I wake up dead tired every morning. But that's the way it is.

Love you,
Zach

No comments: