
So we have this tradition of going shopping right before EFY each summer in order for Kam to get new stuff to wear to EFY. The mall of choice this year was Arizona Mills, which is a huge outlet mall on the other (way other!) side of town (read - lots of gas!!!). We got there a few minutes before the doors opened at 10 am and the plan was to meet to leave at 4 pm to beat all the traffic home. Kam went one direction with her friend Megan and Kailen and I went the other direction. Kailen and I were done a bit after 2:30pm, Kam and Megan weren't close to being done by then. So Kailen and I went to TCBY for yogurt and Paradise Bakery for cookies and then planted our shopping-weary bodies on a bench by the entrance meeting place. Everyone found some great deals and it was a lot of fun! Although I hear whisperings of needing to go to the mall which is closer to us before EFY to get the stuff they didn't find today......so I guess that will be our post-pre-EFY Annual Shopping Trip. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment