The Kelley Kronicles
Welcome to our blog!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Disclaimer
I was talking to a friend a few days ago about blogs and she said she found a website (blurb.com) where you can download your blogs and they'll make them into a book for you. She does a book for each year. I thought that was a fantastic idea! So here's the disclaimer: you might learn more than you ever wanted to about our family - some of which may be quite boring to you - since this is now becoming our family history. I'm hoping (going to try really hard!) to do a weekly update on Zach and his mission and other things I'd like to document for generations to come. And you're more than welcome to join us on this wonderful roller coaster ride called "life"! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment