The Kelley Kronicles
Welcome to our blog!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Floury Chihuahua
I was grinding wheat this morning to make bread and got a bit sidetracked. I looked down, and this is what I saw:
A flour covered chihuahua! I hadn't been paying attention and the grinder bucket had filled and started spewing flour all over. Abby definitely hit the jackpot! She always stands right by me as I make bread and quickly licks up every little piece of flour that hits the floor. I have to be very careful not to step on her.
Here she's trying to lick the flour off of her nose. It was pretty funny. She saw me get the broom and started licking the floor even faster. Then Hailey figured out what was going on and started madly licking the floor, too. Silly dogs! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
abby does always get in the way!!!!;)
Post a Comment