The Kelley Kronicles

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mission Update

Here's what we received from Zach this morning:

"My week was interesting...So on Monday we had the zone trip, on Tuesday Elder Hall got sick and we didn't go out at all the entire day so I read the entire Ensign, wrote my weekly letter to President (in Greek), cleaned a lot, and read 5 lessons in PMG (Preach My Gospel) in Greek...and a few other odd jobs. On Thursday we had interviews with President in the North (usually 1 1/2 hours) but because of really bad traffic it took us 2 1/2 hours, so we lost most of our day. On Friday we had an exchange with the Assistants and I got to go North with one of them until Saturday, and throughout all this we have had no hot water and it started to get cold and rainy (like 65 degrees), so that was my week. We only taught one lesson the entire week, and it was the last thing we did last night so it was a little bit of a frustrating week, but we have more appointments than we have time tonight so I have no idea why things happen as they do. So yeah, we just played soccer all together and I smell pretty bad, but it was worth it. We're just excited for the new week. Transfers are coming up soon but President already told us that we'll stay in Faliro together, but our apartment will become a 4-man so I'm anxious to see who it will be with. Other than that we're just exhausted but happier (last week was kind of depressing, EVERYTHING fell through). But that's the way it goes sometimes, we keep going.
Love, Zach"

No comments: