The Kelley Kronicles

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday, Kam!

Last Sunday was Kam's 17th birthday! I can't believe she's already 17....the time sure flies. She's such an awesome daughter: kind, sweet, caring, very funny, spiritual and a real friend to me. I'm so thankful for the relationship we have. Just this afternoon she could tell that I was feeling quite overwhelmed with everything I need to get done before seminary starts next Monday, so she asked what she could do to help. She and Kailen worked all afternoon helping me assemble things and cut things and sharpen pencils and other stuff. What a blessing these girls are! And we had a fun time talking while we were all doing seminary stuff! :o) I love you, Kam!

2 comments:

Kamala said...

luv ya too DOLL!!!! :)OH and you're welcome! A stressed or "overwhelmed" mom is not a happy mom! JUST KIDDIN

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Happy Birthday Cam!! She is a neat girl. Part of why we always sat right up front is because we loved our kids to watch your kids and maybe learn a few things. You have such great kids.