I received this email today from one of the Senior missionaries in Zach's area:
Dear Kelley family,
I just wanted to send you a note about your son. We did think of him on his birthday and found he was too busy to come to dinner so I just took him a cake. He is our new District Leader and doing a fine job. He is a solid-no-nonsense missionary and is really doing well. He also teaches our Sunday School Lesson and always makes it apply to our lives. He is a good teacher and a student of the gospel. Today he drew pictures on the board and it helped me visualize what he was trying to teach. You can be very proud of the work he is doing here.
Sister Corry
It's pretty exciting to hear from someone who serves with Zach, and I'm so thankful she did something for him on his birthday that I couldn't do for him - make him a birthday cake! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment