The Kelley Kronicles

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Zach!

Zach turns 20 years old today! I certainly don't feel old enough to have a 20 year old son! This is the first birthday where he's not been home, but that's okay. We're so thankful he's where he is - serving the Lord and the people of Greece. We sent him a birthday package over a week ago and we hope he gets it tomorrow with his weekly mail delivery from the mission home. One thing we put in his package was a bag of his favorite breakfast cereal - Honey Nut Cheerios. In our family it's the tradition that we have sugar cereal on our birthdays and on Christmas. As long as I can remember Zach's always picked Honey Nut Cheerios. Even when there were cooler toys in other cereal boxes. I hope he enjoys this little tradition from home. We love you Zach!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - to Zach!
You definitely don't look old enough to have a 20 year old, Susan!
It's great to read about Zach's mission. Thanks